Correct your astigmatism the healthier1 way with silicone hydrogel, daily disposable lenses.
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Vision correction for astigmatism
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
UVA and UVB protection2
Experience the high breathability you need… the convenient replacement schedule you want… the surprising value you love! Taking care of yourself is important. And that includes your eyes.
With clariti™ 1 day toric contact lenses you get:
- 100% of the oxygen your corneas need1 for whiter2, brighter eyes
- 2x the oxygen transmissibility of 1 day hydrogel toric lenses3
- A convenient 1 day replacement schedule, without the burden of cleaning solutions and storage cases
And clariti™ 1 day toric lenses are just as affordable as current leading 1 day hydrogel toric lenses, while delivering more oxygen to your eyes3.
That’s an exceptional value – surprising even!
Experience excellent vision and comfort that lasts all day.
Correcting astigmatism requires precision. So we designed a high-precision lens-making process.
As a result, clariti 1 day toric contact lenses correct astigmatism – as well as any near or farsightedness – and are specially designed to be stable on the eye for clear vision throughout your day.
You’ll also love the excellent, all-day comfort of clariti 1 day toric contact lenses.
- The entire lens surface stays continuously moist throughout your day
- Built-in moisture is evenly spread throughout the lens and mimics the spread of moisture across the eye
Ask your Eye Care Professional how you can experience the lens that offers more – clariti 1 day toric contact lenses from CooperVision.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
2. clariti™ 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. Data on file, CooperVision.
3. Lumb, E and Symons, A. Comparison of Dk/t values of daily disposable soft toric contact lenses using high resolution thickness profiling. Contact Lens & Anterior Eye. June 2018;41:S43.