Biofinity® toric—committed to innovation, committed to comfort.
Premium monthly replacement contact lenses for astigmatism, to provide you long-lasting comfort and excellent vision1-3
Excellent vision performance thanks to Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™, a toric lens design for stability, clarity and comfort1-3
Superior, long-lasting comfort:2,3 Aquaform® Technology locks in water—so you can have incredible comfort that lasts all day4
High breathability allows 100% of the oxygen to reach your eyes5, to help them stay clear and white**
The features you'll love
Monthly replacement schedule combined with excellent vision performance and comfort1-3
Optimised for astigmatism
Lenses stay moist and comfortable
Naturally wettable, thanks to Aquaform® Technology, for a comfortable lens-wearing experience
Unsure which products are best for you?
Take this four question quiz to discover which of our products may best fit your needs.Find Your Lens
**High-oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
1. Momeni-Moghaddam H, Naroo SA, Askarizadeh F, Tahmasebi F. Comparison of fitting of the different soft toric contact lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2014;37:346-350 Study lenses: PureVision™ Toric, AirOptix® for Astigmatism, Biofinity® Toric, ACUVUE® Advance for Astigmatism and Proclear® Toric.
2. CooperVision data on file. 2014. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® toric compared to AIR OPTIX® for ASTIGMATISM contact lens over one month of wear.
3. CooperVision data on file, 2016. Clinical evaluation of Biofinity® toric compared to ULTRA® for astigmatism over one month of wear.
4. CooperVision data on file. 2006. Aquaform® Technology uses a matrix of long silicone chains with hydrogen bonds to lock water molecules in the lens for incredible, long-lasting comfort and clarity.
5. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472