While your vision may have started to change with the onset of presbyopia, you still want to experience premium performance and enjoy the freedom of 1-day contact lenses. Introducing MyDay® daily disposable multifocal - the latest technology innovation from CooperVision. Delivering presbyopes like you clear vision, comfort, and a healthy lens-wearing experience – the perfect combination of ocular benefits.1 Available in our softest* ever silicone hydrogel contact lens material, it features CooperVision® Aquaform® Technology to help keep your eyes looking clear and white and feeling comfortable all day long. With MyDay daily disposable multifocal, you’re always ready to take on every day with confidence.
- CooperVision® Binocular Progressive System™ is an innovative multifocal system that provides clear vision at all distances, no matter how advanced your presbyopia is.1
- Aquaform Technology, which locks moisture into the contact lens, to help eyes feel less dry and provide incredible all-day comfort.
- UV blocker to help protect your eyes against the transmission of harmful UV rays.†
- Convenient daily replacement schedule with no cleaning required, so you’re always good to go.
Unsure which products are best for you?
Take this four question quiz to discover which of our products may best fit your needs.Find Your Lens
* Compared among CooperVision 1 day silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
† UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to eye but are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye or surrounding area. Continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
1. CVI data on file, 2020. Prospective, double-masked, bilateral, one-week dispensing study with MyDay® daily disposable multifocal; n=104 habitual multifocal contact lens wearers.