- Monthly replacement schedule.
- Silicone hydrogel material.
- Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ for a stable fit, minimal lens movement and clear vision.
- Long-lasting comfort.
- High water content.
High water content plus UV protection2 - ideal for everyday life.
Now you can enjoy silicone hydrogel, the healthiest1 contact lens material at an affordable price.
Silicone hydrogel allows high levels of oxygen to flow to your eyes, enabling longer wear times. This, along with high water content and natural wettability, means that Serenity™ toric is a high performing, comfortable lens. As an added benefit, Class 1 UV protection helps block more than 90% harmful UVA and 99% UVB rays.2
Plus, all the benefits of our world-renowned toric lens design.
Serenity™ toric lenses feature our unique Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™. This multifaceted design will ensure you experience a stable fit and minimal lens movement. So, near or far, you’ll enjoy high levels of comfort and clear vision.
Ask your eye care professional about Serenity™ toric.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
2. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
3. Results from a randomized, bilateral, double-masked, 2-week cross-over, 23 subject, daily wear dispensing study comparing Avaira Vitality™ toric lenses with Avaira® toric lenses.