- Vision correction for presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- Daily replacement lenses
- UVA and UVB blocking
Join us on this journey
clariti® 1 day2 is the first plastic neutral contact lens in Canada3. For every box of clariti® 1 day distributed in Canada, CooperVision® funds the collection, processing, and reuse of general plastic waste that is equal to the weight of the plastic contained in those lenses and packaging. Plastic neutrality is like carbon neutrality, but instead of “carbon credits” it uses “plastic credits”.
- 88% of Canadian contact lens wearers believe that manufacturers need to embrace sustainable manufacturing techniques4
- 81% of Canadian contact lens wearers say they are willing to pay more for a sustainable contact lens product.5
Our plastic neutral approach is an easy way for you and your patients to be more sustainable. By simply fitting clariti 1 day lenses on your patients, you’re making an impact.
Daily Disposable Convenience Plus the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
Now your patients with presbyopia can enjoy all the convenience of a daily disposable and the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel (SiHy) in one lens—clariti® 1 day multifocal from CooperVision. It’s the only SiHy daily wear lens for presbyopia available today.
For your patients, silicone hydrogel means whiter eyes and a healthier6 lens-wearing experience. The clariti® 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption7. In fact, it provides more than the recommended amount of oxygen8 across the entire lens surface to help maintain ocular health.
And for your practice, clariti® 1 day multifocal lets you expand what you have to offer with a lens you can prescribe with confidence.
WetLoc™ Technology Leads to Excellent All-Day Comfort
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti® 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ Technology. The clariti® WetLoc™ Technology creates a naturally hydrated lens for enhanced all-day comfort. The result is a lens with high water content9 that provides excellent all-day comfort for your patients.
Talk to your patients about the healthy advantages and daily convenience of clariti® 1 day multifocal, a daily disposable contact lens for presbyopia.
High: +2.25D to +3.00D
1. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
2. clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold & distributed by CooperVision in Canada.
3. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day. Based on top 4 global contact lens manufacturers.
4. CVI data on file 2021. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in Canada, n=300. Top 2 on 5 point scale. Pre Concept Review.
5. CVI data on file 2021. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in Canada, n=300. Top 2 on 5 point scale. Post Concept Review.
6. Data on file; clariti 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®
7. Brennan N.A. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2005; 82:467–472.
8. Holden B.A., Mertz GW. Critical oxygen levels to avoid corneal edema for daily and extended wear contact lenses. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 1984; 25:1161.
9. Manufacturer’s quoted core water content.