- The Biofinity® toric range is now 540% larger!
- 97% of Biofinity® XR toric lenses have less than 10° of rotation after 6 hours of wear*
- Sphere powers: +10.00 to -10.00
- Cylinder powers: up to -5.75 — that’s 7 new cylinder powers!
- Axis: 5° to 180° in 5° steps
- Consistent fitting approach with Biofinity® toric lenses*
New Possibilities for Your Patients
Now, for the first time, even your astigmatic patients with high refractive errors can wear silicone hydrogel monthly contact lenses with the proven CooperVision® Biofinity® design. Biofinity® XR toric lenses allow your practice to offer the reliable comfort, clarity and stable fit* of Biofinity® toric lenses to more patients.
- Hydrogel lens wearers can now upgrade to silicone hydrogel, a healthier, more advanced lens material
- Custom lens wearers can switch with confidence. Biofinity® lenses are known and respected for their consistent vision correction, optimized fit* and excellent value
- “Spectacles only” patients who haven’t been able to wear contacts, or have had challenges with other brands, can finally experience the proven comfort and clarity* of Biofinity® thanks to our XR toric range
With Biofinity® XR toric, you’ll be able to fit more patients and expand what your practice has to offer—two inroads to a more profitable business.
CooperVision®’s exclusive Aquaform® Technology provides an optimum balance of three key comfort factors:
- Breathability—High oxygen transmissibility helps maintain clear, white eyes and healthier corneal physiology
- Natural and uniform wettability—Retains water naturally without additives, surface treatments or wetting agents
- Flexibility—Optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens
If you’ve prescribed Biofinity® before, you’ll appreciate that the Biofinity® XR toric fitting approach is consistent with Biofinity® toric lenses.* So there’s no additional learning curve when fitting your high prescription patients.
Now more than ever, Biofinity® is the single-brand solution you can trust for all your monthly lens patients.
Contact your CooperVision® Territory Manager to learn more about Biofinity® XR toric and the entire Biofinity® family.
*Based on a study that compared the made-to-order (MTO) lens design of the Biofinity® XR toric and stock Biofinity® toric lens in the core range over 6 hours of lens wear.
(0.50D steps after +/-6.00D)