You strive to be the best every single day, which is why prescribing MyDay® for your patients with presbyopia is such a winning play. Thanks to its unsurpassed comfort and vision at all distances1, when you prescribe MyDay® multifocal for your patients, you’ll make their day.
- The innovative Binocular Progressive System™ (BPS) with 3 adds, enables optimal vision at every distance2
- More prescription options than any other daily disposable multifocal lens, enabling you to fit the widest range of patients with presbyopia (3)
- The MyDay multifocal fitting guide / OptiExpert helps provide a high fit success rate of 98% with two pairs or fewer (4)
MyDay® daily disposable lenses feature Aquaform® Technology, which provides a unique balance of high oxygen permeability, high water content and optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens. These features deliver unsurpassed comfort1, softness, and superb handling.5
MyDay multifocal provide more prescription options than any other 1-day multifocal lens10
CooperVision® Binocular Progressive System™ (BPS)
BPS is the innovative three-add system that uses different lens designs to optimize vision for all levels of presbyopia and deliver comfortable wear, even as prescriptions and vision needs change.2
The Sustainable Advantage
High performance meets environmental friendliness. For every MyDay® lens you fit, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount6 of ocean-bound plastic, which means the entire MyDay® portfolio is now net plastic neutral7,8. Learn more.
-10.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
Mid (+1.50D to +1.75D)
High (+2.00D to +2.50D)
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. CVI data on file, 2020. Prospective, double-masked, randomized, bilateral, one-week cross-over dispensing study with MyDay® multifocal and 1 DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL; n=104 habitual multifocal contact lens wearers.
2. CVI data on file, 2020. Prospective, double-masked, bilateral, one-week dispensing study with MyDay® multifocal; n=104 habitual multifocal contact lens wearers.
3. CVI data on file, 2021. Based on prescription option combinations (sph and add) available across all daily disposable multifocal soft lenses from CVI, JJV, B+L and Alcon in USA May 2021.
4. CVI data on file 2020. Prospective, double-masked, bilateral, one-week dispensing study UK with MyDay® multifocal; n=104 habitual multifocal contact lens wearers; CVI data on file 2021. Prospective, subject-masked, randomized, bilateral, two-week dispensing study at 5 US sites with MyDay® multifocal; n=58 habitual multifocal contact lens wearers.
5. Stifel (equity research firm) 2013, 21 UK practitioners surveyed comparing performance of MyDay with other silicone hydrogel daily disposables.
6. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in MyDay® daily disposable orders in a specified time period. MyDay® daily disposable plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
7. MyDay® daily disposable is defined as orders and includes MyDay® daily disposable, MyDay® daily disposable toric, MyDay® daily disposable multifocal product sold and distributed by CooperVision in Canada.
8. CVI Data on file, 2022.
9. CVI data on file 2019. Retrospective analysis; N=55 subjects (110 eyes); DV Rx +1.25D to -3.25D, add powers +1.25 to +2.50DS.
10. CVI data on file, 2021. Based on prescription option combinations (sph and add) available across all daily disposable multifocal soft lenses from CVI, JJV, B+L and Alcon in USA May 2021.