- Naturally wettable silicone hydrogel material for unsurpassed comfort
- Same proven spherical design and material technology as the Biofinity® franchise
- Available in a complete family portfolio with sphere, toric and multifocal
Go Ahead. Make MyDay®
You strive to be the best every single day, which is why prescribing the MyDay® family of lenses for your patients is such a winning play. Thanks to its high performance1, MyDay® will make their day.
Made of our softest* silicone hydrogel material, the MyDay® daily disposable family provides your patients with overall comfort compared to the leading hydrogel 1-day brand3. With up to 4x the Dk/t of a hydrogel 1-day contact lens†, MyDay® lenses provide a healthier lens-wearing experience‡.
MyDay® daily disposable lenses feature Aquaform® Technology, which provides a unique balance of high oxygen permeability, high water content and optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens. These features deliver unsurpassed comfort2, softness, and superb handling.4
The Sustainable Advantage
High performance meets environmental friendliness. For every MyDay® lens you fit, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount5 of ocean-bound plastic, which means the entire MyDay® portfolio is now net plastic neutral6,7. Learn more.
1. CVI data on file, 2013. Multicenter clinical evaluation MyDay® and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. 2 weeks DD wear. N=100; preference p≤0.0001.
2. CVI data on file, 2013, 2015 & 2017. MyDay® clinical studies 1-week DW compared to 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST, DAILIES TOTAL1® and ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day.
3. CVI data on file, 2013. Multicenter clinical evaluation MyDay® and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. N=100. After 2 weeks CL wear. Comfort 8.8 versus 8.1 respectively; p=0.002.
4. Stifel (equity research firm) 2013, 21 UK practitioners surveyed comparing performance of MyDay with other silicone hydrogel daily disposables.
5. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in MyDay® daily disposable orders in a specified time period. MyDay® daily disposable plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
6. MyDay® daily disposable is defined as orders and includes MyDay® daily disposable, MyDay® daily disposable toric, MyDay® daily disposable multifocal product sold and distributed by CooperVision in Canada
7. CVI Data on file, 2022.
* Compared among CooperVision 1 day silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
† High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
‡ With higher oxygen delivery than hydrogel materials, SiHy materials minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related complications during daily wear.