- Vision correction for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
- Daily replacement lenses
Join us on our journey
clariti® 1 day1 is the first plastic neutral contact lens in Canada2. For every box of clariti® 1 day distributed in Canada, CooperVision® funds the collection, processing, and reuse of general plastic waste that is equal to the weight of the plastic contained in those lenses and packaging. Plastic neutrality is like carbon neutrality, but instead of “carbon credits” it uses “plastic credits”.
- 88% of Canadian contact lens wearers believe that manufacturers need to embrace sustainable manufacturing techniques3
- 81% of Canadian contact lens wearers say they are willing to pay more for a sustainable contact lens product.4
Our plastic neutral approach is an easy way for you and your patients to be more sustainable. By simply fitting clariti 1 day lenses on your patients, you’re making an impact.
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
It’s time. Getting your patients into silicone hydrogel (SiHy) daily disposable lenses just got easier, thanks to claritiTM 1 day from CooperVision. With one contact lens family, clariti 1 day sphere, toric and multifocal contacts enable you to meet the unique needs of your daily wear lens patients.
Because SiHy lens material allows more oxygen to pass through to the cornea than hydrogel, your patients will appreciate the benefits of whiter eyes and a healthier5 lens-wearing experience. The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption6. In fact, it provides more than the recommended amount of oxygen7 across the entire lens surface to help maintain ocular health.
WetLoc™ Technology Leads to Excellent All-Day Comfort
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ Technology. The clariti™ WetLoc™ Technology creates a naturally hydrated lens for enhanced all-day comfort. The result is a lens with high water content8 that provides excellent all-day comfort for your patients.
Talk to your patients about the healthy advantages and daily convenience of clariti 1 day, the world’s only family of silicone hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold & distributed by CooperVision in Canada.
2. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day. Based on top 4 global contact lens manufacturers.
3. CVI data on file 2021. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in Canada, n=300. Top 2 on 5 point scale. Pre Concept Review.
4. CVI data on file 2021. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in Canada, n=300. Top 2 on 5 point scale. Post Concept Review.
5. Data on file; clariti 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
6. Brennan N.A. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2005; 82:467–472.
7. Holden B.A., Mertz GW. Critical oxygen levels to avoid corneal edema for daily and extended wear contact lenses. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 1984; 25:1161.
8. Manufacturer’s quoted core water content.