- Vision correction for astigmatism
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB blocking*
- Daily replacement lenses
Join us on our journey
clariti® 1 day1 is the first plastic neutral contact lens in Canada2. For every box of clariti® 1 day distributed in Canada, CooperVision® funds the collection, processing, and reuse of general plastic waste that is equal to the weight of the plastic contained in those lenses and packaging. Plastic neutrality is like carbon neutrality, but instead of “carbon credits” it uses “plastic credits”.
- 88% of Canadian contact lens wearers believe that manufacturers need to embrace sustainable manufacturing techniques3
- 81% of Canadian contact lens wearers say they are willing to pay more for a sustainable contact lens product.4
Our plastic neutral approach is an easy way for you and your patients to be more sustainable. By simply fitting clariti 1 day lenses on your patients, you’re making an impact.
The world’s first silicone hydrogel 1-day toric contact lens. Priced like 1-day hydrogel.
Offer your patients excellent optics for excellent performance.
With clariti® 1 day toric contact lenses, you can offer your astigmatic patients excellent lens performance with:
- High-precision lens manufacturing process for excellent optical performance and consistent correction of astigmatism
- Improved quality of vision through aspheric and toric optics designed to reduce eyes’ natural spherical and astigmatism aberrations
Offer more value.
clariti® 1 day toric contact lenses are just as affordable as 1-day hydrogel lenses. So now you can offer your astigmatic patients the benefits of 1-day SiHy – and surprising value – while saving them from the high cost commonly associated with other 1-day SiHy lenses.
Offer your patients the excellent performance, high breathability and value of the world’s first silicone hydrogel 1-day toric lenses – CooperVision® clariti® 1 day toric contact lenses.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold & distributed by CooperVision in Canada.
2. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day. Based on top 4 global contact lens manufacturers.
3. CVI data on file 2021. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in Canada, n=300. Top 2 on 5 point scale. Pre Concept Review.
4. CVI data on file 2021. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in Canada, n=300. Top 2 on 5 point scale. Post Concept Review.
5. Lumb, E and Symons, A. Comparison of Dk/t values of daily disposable soft toric contact lenses using high resolution thickness profiling. Contact Lens & Anterior Eye. June 2018;41:S43.
6.2. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
7. clariti™ 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. Data on file, CooperVision.
8. Data on file, 2018. Clinical performance study with clariti 1 day toric in UK, 1-week, n=36. Within 3 minutes of dispensing and at follow-up.