- Vision – Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ for exceptional vision
- Comfort – An evolution of Aquaform® Technology for unsurpassed comfort
- Ocular health – silicone hydrogel material for high oxygen transmissibility*
- UVA and UVB blocking**
- Convenience – daily replacement
Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ – delivering exceptional vision for your astigmatic patients.
Featuring the same technology as our leading monthly replacement contact lens for astigmatism, Biofinity® toric.
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness – improves lens stability and reduces rotation for better visual acuity.
- Smooth, continuous surface – minimises lens movement during eyelid interaction for excellent overall comfort.
- Large toric optic zone – provides clear visual acuity.
- Optimised ballast toric design – less rotation for better vision stability.
The science behind unsurpassed comfort.
MyDay® toric lenses deliver an exceptional patient experience. The technologically advanced silicone channels in the MyDay® material transport oxygen so efficiently that less raw silicone is required. This sustains inherent wettability and facilitates optimal water content.
- Long chain silicone – up to four times the Dk/t of some hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses1 for a healthier lens-wearing experience
- Molecularly-bonded hydrophilic groups – sustained water content for long-lasting comfort
- Less raw silicon – a more flexible lens for a softer, more comfortable wearing experience
Talk to your astigmatic patients about the exceptional vision and unsurpassed comfort of MyDay® toric daily disposable contact lenses - an excellent choice for new patients and an easy upgrade for your current hydrogel lens wearers.
Built-in UV blocking
To help support ocular health, MyDay® toric lenses have built-in UV blocking** which filters 85% of UVA and 96% of UVB rays.
*High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes. CooperVision data on file, 2014.
**Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed by their eye care professional.
1. Manufacturer stated oxygen transmissibility values (Dk/t): MyDay® (100), 1 day ACUVUE® MOIST® (25.5), DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® (26), SofLens® daily disposable (24).
-6.50 to -10.00D (0.50D steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.50 steps)
0.25D to +6.00D (0.25D steps