- Utilizes unique Balanced Progressive™ Technology
- Manufactured using PC Technology™
- Provides excellent stereopisis and visual acuity at all ranges
- A lens-fitting system that offers you more control and flexibility
- Extensive parameter range, including seven Add powers
Proclear® multifocal contact lenses have a proven track record of providing outstanding vision, health and comfort. Made with PC Technology™, it leads to a more comfortable lens-wearing experience, especially important to presbyopic patients whose eyes often grow drier due to age. It is the only multifocal lens cleared by the FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
Balanced Progressive™ Technology combines spherical and aspheric optics and unique zone sizes to produce a "D" lens for the dominant eye and an "N" lens for the non-dominant eye. These two lens designs work together to provide a new level of vision quality.
(0.50D steps after -6.50D)
(0.50D steps after +/-6.50D)