Reduces stress on the eye muscles you use to focus on digital devices1, helping you shift focus between on-screen activities and off with less effort.
Screen time is hard for your eyes.
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time every day on digital devices—your smartphone, your tablet, your computer…
Switching from on-screen to off-screen and back all day can overwork your eyes. That can lead to an increasingly common problem: digital eye fatigue.2
Digital eye fatigue is the eye discomfort you feel after two or more hours of looking at a digital screen. Tiredness, dryness, strain and soreness are all common symptoms.2
Nearly 40% of millennials spend nine hours or more a day on digital devices.2
Over 80% of adults use digital devices more than two hours per day.*3
77% of the individuals who suffer from digital eye fatigue use two or more devices simultaneously.4
Digital Zone Optics® lens design helps make screen time easier on your eyes.5
Digital Zone Optics® contact lens design technology reduces focusing muscle stress on your eyes during digital device use.1 This technology is also designed to help your eyes feel less tired.
From sharing to shopping, texting to streaming... now you can get more from your day—on-screen and off —thanks to the Digital Zone Optics® lens design.
88% of wearers agree that Biofinity Energys® lenses help them focus effortlessly when using digital devices5
Helps you see clearly and go from on-screen to off-screen and back with less effort
94% of Biofinity Energys® wearers said the lenses met or exceeded their expectations.6
Digital Zone Optics® at work
Where you can find this technology:
Tell your eye care professional you’d like to try Biofinity Energys® contact lenses with Digital Zone Optics® lens design.
* American Adults.
1. Kajita M, Muraoka T, Orsborn G. Changes in accommodative micro-fluctuations after wearing contact lenses of different optical designs. Contact Lens & Anterior Eye. 2020;43(5):493-496.
2. The Vision Council. Hindsight is 20/20/20: protect your eyes from digital devices: 2015 Digital Eye Strain Report
3. The Vision Council Vision Watch. Digital Eyestrain Report June 2018. 2018 Digital Eye Strain Report.
4. The Vision Council. Eyes Overexposed: The Digital Device Dilemma. 2016 Digital Eye Strain Report.
5. CVI Data on file 2016. Prospective, multi-centre, subject-masked, bilateral, one month dispensing study in USA with Biofinity Energys in existing Biofinity sphere wearers. N=52. After 2 weeks.
6. CVI data on file, 2018. Online survey Biofinity Energys CL wearers, USA. n=200