MiSight® 1 day—the first soft contact lens proven to slow the progression of myopia in children1*
Designed to manage the primary drivers of myopia progression
• The ActivControl® Technology in MiSight® 1 day contact lenses controls axial elongation and corrects refractive error1,4
• MiSight® 1 day contact lenses reduced both myopia progression and axial elongation by more than half, compared with a single-vision contact lens1
Designed for ease of use and peace of mind
• After just one month of wear, 85% of children said that MiSight® 1 day lenses were easy to insert and 100% said they were easy to remove1
• As easy to fit as a single-vision contact lens
1. Chamberlain P, Back A, Lazon P, et al. 3 year effectiveness of a dual-focus 1 day soft contact lens for myopia control. Presented at
the 40th British Contact Lens Association Clinical Conference and Exhibition; 10 June 2017; Liverpool, United Kingdom. 2. Holden BA,
Fricke TR, Wilson DA, et al. Global prevalence of myopia and high myopia and temporal trends from 2000 through 2050. Ophthalmology.
2016;123(5):1036-1042. 3. Flitcroft DI. The complex interactions of retinal, optical and environmental factors in myopia aetiology. Prog
Retin Eye Res. 2012;31(6):622-660. 4. Data on file, CooperVision. 5. Tideman JW, Snabel MC, Tedja MS, et al. Association of axial length
with risk of uncorrectable visual impairment for Europeans with myopia. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2016;134(12):1355-1363.