- Ready to take on myopia
The MiSight® 1 day lens is clinically proven to slow the progression of myopia in age-appropriate children.2*
- MiSight® 1 day covers nearly 100% of spherical prescriptions for age-appropriate children with myopia1°
- Easy to fit, single use lens
- Corrects refractive error and slows the elongation of the eye through ActivControlTM Technology
- Suitable for age-appropriate children*
- Cornerstone of the Brilliant FuturesTM Program
* Canadian Indications for Use: MiSight (omafilcon A) Soft Contact Lenses for Myopia Control may reduce the rate of myopia progression in children (6-18) and correct ametropia. Reduction of myopia progression was observed in children with wearing time of 12 hours (8-16 hours) per day, 6.4 days (5-7) per week in a clinical study. Permanent myopia control after lens treatment is discontinued is not supported by clinical studies. MiSight (omafilcon A) Soft Contact Lenses for Myopia Control are indicated for single use daily disposable wear. When prescribed for daily disposable wear, the lens is to be discarded after each removal.
° Includes prescriptions up to 0.75DC.
CVI Data on file, 2022. SERE coverage of childhood myopia prescriptions with MiSight® 1 day for 104,810 eyes in Asia (China, Korea) and 116,336 eyes in Europe and USA aged 8-18 years.
Chamberlain P et al A 3-year Randomized Clinical Trial of MiSight Lenses for Myopia Control. Optom Vis Sci 2019;96:556-567