Effective January 1st, 2020 – please ensure all previous 2019 rebate forms are discarded. Rebates submitted with incorrect offer codes will not be eligible.
Ensure patient rebate success:
- Rebate claims must be mailed in or submitted online with all required supporting documentation, and a valid email address.
If an email address is not provided, patients will not receive notifications about their rebate.
- Rebates must be submitted within 60 days from the date of lens purchase
- Rebates are only valid within the timeframe of the associated offer code for purchase and cannot be extended.
- Patient must provide all required documentation:
- Sales Receipt – Must indicate the contact lens purchase along with purchase price. Credit card slips will not be accepted. The customer name, address, original purchase date and purchase of lenses must all be visible on the sales receipt.
- Two product End Panels – Must contain the brand name, contact lens type, or prescription information. One product end panel must be uploaded for each eye, regardless of whether the prescriptions are the same in each eye. Examples are available during claim submission. Photos accepted.
- Patients who qualify for a rebate will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, with the status of their claim.
- For claims submitted online: Patients will be notified by email when; their claim has been successfully received, if the claim requires attention (on hold), and when the claim has been approved. When a claim has been approved, the payment email with the option to select a virtual or physical CooperVision* Prepaid card will be sent to the email address used during claim submission.
- For claims that are mailed-in: Patients will receive a physical Visa Prepaid card by mail, upon approval of claim. Please allow up to 15 business days from claim approval to receive Visa card by mail.
Easy As 1-2-3!
Step 1: Navigate to www.coopervisionrewards.ca with your rebate form. The offer code for your program is located
in the bottom right-hand corner of your paperwork and is in the format of 20-1NRN1.
Step 2: Upload a copy of your sales receipt, showing the original purchase of your contact lenses and two (2) product
end panels. Sales receipts and two product end panel conditions set out above must be met. Examples are available under
“what is an end panel”.
Step 3: Enter the quantity and type of lenses purchased. Please begin with the quantity of lenses (example: (8) clariti
sphere). Enter the remaining purchase details including the patient name, and Eye Care Professional. When searching for
an Eye Care Professional, we recommend searching by postal code. If the receipt number is not available, please enter the
patient's last name.
Once the above steps have been completed – the patient will receive their rebate number. This number should be kept for their records and used to check their rebate status online.
For help and questions, please email
call at 1-866-415-7216
Use your Visa Prepaid card anywhere Visa cards are accepted worldwide. Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a licence from Visa Int.
*Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under licence by Peoples Trust Company.
©2019 CooperVision, Inc. CooperVision is a registered trademark of The Cooper Companies, Inc., its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
Your patients will be happy to experience the easier process and to receive their prepaid Visa® card faster than before by using the new process. The benefit to you is that sharing this simplified rebate process can encourage patients to purchase larger supplies of the contact lenses that you prescribe from your practice.
You can help your patients save money by providing them with information about rebates, while simultaneously making additional profits for your practice when they buy a higher volume of lenses. It’s a win/win for you and the patient.
Please share with your patients the highlights of the new rebate submission process and its additional features:
Patients can now take photos of their required documents and upload via mobile device or a computer instead of printing and mailing documents
Images of the purchase receipt and end panels from the boxes are required
Patients can also “save” a submission to print later if they don’t have immediate access to a printer
Rebates can be completed online at https://www.coopervisionrewards.ca/ or you can order the manual forms by calling our customer service department 1-888-475-8555 for patients without access to the Internet.
Patients should submit a dated sales receipt and original end panels from their boxes. Please visit our Rebates page if you have any other questions or contact your Territory Manager.